HTC VIVE Mars CamTrack and Aximmetry make virtual production based live broadcast easier than ever before, with time, resource and cost savings versus traditional solutions. And now they’re launching a special broadcast bundle offer, allowing users in North America and Europe to save 10% overall when buying both VIVE Mars CamTrack and Aximmetry Broadcast DE Edition, at just $8,980 and £7,492 (excl. VAT). European pricing is around €8,200 (excl. VAT). Visit mars.vive.com/bundle-sales for full details.
VIVE Mars CamTrack and Aximmetry announced their partnership in September 2022, combining VIVE’s hardware and Aximmetry’s software seamlessly to create an outstanding package for virtual production.
VIVE Mars CamTrack and Aximmetry include the following highlight features:
· Multi-cam tracking, with support for upto three cameras
· Highly accurate tracking with VIVETracker
· Automated calibration for camera offset and lens distortion
· Lens encoder compatibility, allowing filmmakers to change the depth of field as they would on a traditional camera
· Plug and play compatibility, with no additional software required
· One-click origin reset
· Genlock synced to UE LiveLink, offering synchronized output between real and virtual actors
· Robust wiring to reduce latency
· Superior quality live compositing including light wrap, reflections, shadows of the talent, visual interactions of virtual and real elements
· Industry standard Aximmetry Chroma Keyer
· Advanced XR Solution
· Studio “glue” holding the virtual broadcast production together by easy interfacing of a multitude of hardware
VIVE Mars CamTrack is a turnkey virtual production product consolidating the entire multi-camera tracking workflow intoa compact, plug-and-play module with professional-grade features. VIVE MarsCamTrack directly supports the FreeD protocol, in addition to Unreal Engine’s Live Link.
Aximmetry is an industry leader indemocratizing real-time graphics rendering for broadcast and entertainment,with easy-to-use features which deliver outstanding results, including an industry standard Chroma Keyer and Unreal Engine integration. Aximmetry’s advanced software acts as a “studio glue” in virtual productions providing high level of interactivity and real-time control even in complicated scenes.
To find out more, head to the latest video here, or watch the demo available on YouTube.
This is a limited-time offer so head over to https://mars.vive.com/bundle-sales to purchase while it lasts!